Rincon Research Corporation’s (RRC) DAA-04 is a wideband, four-input, distribution amplifier with four outputs for each input. The DAA-04 has adjustable gain for each input channel and an output power measurement capability to help set appropriate signal levels for downstream equipment. The DAA-04 can be controlled with a front panel LCD and over Ethernet, via a webpage or RRC’s control API.
When a smaller, portable system is required, consider the DAA-02P.
- Four independent distribution amplifiers
- Four outputs per amplifier (1:4 splitter)
- Wideband, flat gain from 5 MHz to 4 GHz
- Independent gain adjustment for each input
- Low noise figure
- High output drive
- Control via front panel LCD and 10/100 Ethernet interface
- Integrated RF detector for verifying output signal levels
- Max output level +19 dBm @ <1 GHz into 50 ohms (output level derated to +12 dBm @ 4 GHz)
- 1 U rackmount chassis
Orderable Part Numbers:
- DAA-04 Wideband, four-input distribution amplifier
Other configurations are possible. Please contact us if you are interested in customizing a product to your specific requirements.
- DAA-02P Portable, wideband, two-input distribution amplifier
Orders may be placed via e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail.
Commercial Price List available upon request.
Mail: Rincon Research Corporation
101 North Wilmot Road, Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85711
WARNING: Commodities, including associated software, firmware, and technical data, offered for sale on this site are controlled for export by the U.S. Department of State under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or by the Department of Commerce under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Purchaser is required by U.S. law to comply with these regulations. Export, re-export, and retransfer of these commodities by any means without the required licenses or other U.S. Government authorization is prohibited by U.S. law.
5 MHz to 4 GHz
Gain Adjustment Range
-20 dB to +40 dB, 0.5 dB steps
3.5 dB (accumulated, input referred)
Less than 40 W
1U 19” rackmount, 26” depth