DSPBRIK™ II X7F1000 Virtex-7 FPGA Processor
Rincon Research Corporation’s (RRC) DSPBrik™ II X7F1000 provides a high performance data and signal processing platform utilizing the Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA family. Coupled with an 800 MHz NXP QorIQ P1010 microprocessor, 2 GByte of FPGA-accessible DDR3 SDRAMs, and multiple high-speed communication interfaces, the X7F1000 allows for flexible and extensible solutions.
- Powerful Virtex-7 FPGA for signal and data processing
- Two 32 bit, 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM interfaces attached to Virtex-7 FPGA
- 800 MHz NXP P1010 Processor with 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM and RRC’s embedded Linux distribution
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet for command and control
- Four high-speed DSPBrik™II connectors with an aggregate bandwidth of greater than 44 Gbit/s per connector
- One high-speed SERDES connector attached to eight Virtex-7 GTX/GTH transceivers capable of various serial formats (RXAUI/XAUI/SGMII/PCIe)
- 4.6 inch square form factor
- Connectivity with DSPBrik™II family products
For more information, download the DSPBrik II Family Product Brief.
Orderable Part Numbers:
- X7F1000-X330C2 FPGA Processing module with Virtex-7 XC7VX330T-2C FPGA
- X7F1000-X485C2 FPGA Processing module with Virtex-7 XC7VX485T-2C FPGA
- X7F1000-X690C2 FPGA Processing module with Virtex-7 XC7VX690T-2C FPGA
Other configurations are possible. Please contact us if you are interested in customizing a product to your specific requirements.
Orders may be placed via e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail.
Commercial Price List available upon request.
Mail: Rincon Research Corporation
101 North Wilmot Road, Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85711
WARNING: Commodities, including associated software, firmware, and technical data, offered for sale on this site are controlled for export by the U.S. Department of State under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or by the Department of Commerce under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Purchaser is required by U.S. law to comply with these regulations. Export, re-export, and retransfer of these commodities by any means without the required licenses or other U.S. Government authorization is prohibited by U.S. law.
Four Samtec QSH-060-01-L-D-DP-A
Speed: 1000 MHz
Signal Level: LVDS
Width: 44 data bit, 4 clocks
One Samtec QSH-020-01-L-D-DP-A
Speed: Up to 13.1 Gbit/s* per pair (x8 Lanes)
* Device and speed grade dependent
Signal Level: CML
Signal Capabilities: RXAUI, XAUI, PCIe, SGMII
USB 2.0 High Speed (x1), RS-232 (x2), SPI (x1)
SATA Generation 2 (x2)
10/100/1000 Base-T (x2)
10 MHz, ±1.5 ppm, 2 ps RMS Period Jitter
10 MHz Sinusoidal/Square wave, 750 mVpp to 2 Vpp, 50 Ω, MCX
2 GByte (4 devices, 512 MBytes each)
1 GByte (2 devices, 512 MBytes each)
microSD/SDHC card user/field replaceable
Dimensions & Weight
4.6”L x 4.6”W x 1½”H, 5.18 oz
9 VDC to 16 VDC, 12 VDC (nom)
Molex 2-pin Mini-Fit Jr.
0°C to +50°C