Rincon Research is an incredibly vibrant organization that conceives, analyzes, designs, implements, and tests software solutions for some of the most intriguing Government projects. As a small business headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we have a 30+ year history marked by steady growth in both revenue and customers.
Rincon Research’s support of NASA’s Space Network Ground Segment Sustainment (SGSS) program earned us the 2013 Small Business Subcontractor of the year award from the Goddard Space Flight Center. Our development of Main Mission Frontends will move NASA into the next generation of ground system solutions.
Founded in 1983, Rincon Research began as a small research company. Today our business serves a variety of Government agencies. We have diversified through the expertise of our talented teams of scientists, engineers, programmers, writers, and support staff who continue to focus on rapidly developing technology from concept to operation. Our digital signal processing products and services ensure successful outcomes to meet mission and business objectives.
Our Facilities Include:
- A conference center that seats more than 50 people.
- A reference library, staffed by a librarian, that houses more than 2,000 technical books and journals.
- Customer-certified secured areas with secure communications.
In our highly-specialized research and development facilities, you’ll find the latest in computing and signal processing technology, including:
- Networks of servers and 10G Brocade switches
- Data acquisition and playback capabilities
- Switch matrices, spectrum analyzers, and oscilloscopes
- Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters
- Our building rooftops house various corporate resources, including a variety of permanent and temporary antennas and a pair of 5-meter dishes on remote-controlled Az-El mounts.
7140 South Potomac Street
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Tel: (303) 790-4264
Fax: (303) 768-7080
14425 Penrose Place, Suite 350
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Tel: (703) 263-7425
Rincon Research Corporation maintains a field site in a Penrose Place office complex located in Chantilly, Virginia. This facility provides 8,000 square feet of office resources and access to on-site conferencing capabilities for our East Coastoperations.View Map
Colorado Springs Colorado
455 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
Tel: (719) 578-7826
Rincon Research Corporation maintains a field site in the Center City Plaza office complex located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This facility provides 1,700 square feet of office space.View Map
Palm Bay Florida
Palm Bay, Florida