Custom Antennas and RF Systems
Rincon Research has an extensive history developing custom RF systems including adaptive beamforming systems, frequency translators, custom antennas, and mesh communication networks. Our antennas have been used for interference mitigation, direct-finding, and satellite communications. Contact us to discuss your needs with our RF and systems engineers.
- Experienced staff of RF engineers, DSP experts, software engineers, and systems engineers
- State-of-the-art RF test and measurement equipment
- Proven ability to quickly simulate antennas to develop a prototype design and estimate expected performance
- Experience integrating RF systems on military platforms
- In-house design, assembly, and test facilities enable our true quick-reaction-capability
For more information, download the Engineering and Professional Services brochure.
We excel at developing custom solutions for challenging RF and DSP problems. Please contact us to start discussing your requirements.
Orders may be placed via e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail.
Mail: Rincon Research Corporation
101 North Wilmot Road, Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85711
WARNING: Commodities, including associated software, firmware, and technical data, offered for sale on this site are controlled for export by the U.S. Department of State under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or by the Department of Commerce under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Purchaser is required by U.S. law to comply with these regulations. Export, re-export, and retransfer of these commodities by any means without the required licenses or other U.S. Government authorization is prohibited by U.S. law.