Rincon Research Corporation’s (RRC) MountainBrik™ RAID and Acquisition (MBRA), 3rd Generation (MB3) is a high-performance, radio frequency (RF) recorder with options for very wide band collection of 2 GHz bandwidth and coherent multi-channel wideband collections up to four channels of 480 MHz bandwidth. Additionally, integrated sub-band tuners provide capability to record channels down to 120 MHz.
Recordings can be done in single shot or in looped mode. In looped mode, new data overwrites older data for indefinite recording duration.
The recorded data playback feature permits the user to reproduce an analog output of recorded data streams. Recorded data is time-tagged using information from an internal GPS or external timing signals.
- Save the entire input bandwidth to disk. Options include up to 30 TB storage
- Record at rates of up to 4800 MB/s in a single shot or in looped mode for indefinite recording duration
- Quickly and easily swap the removable solid-state drives for additional data storage
- Operate the system, view live displays, and ascertain system health at a glance using the intuitive Web-based control interface
- Transport the system in a rugged, lightweight, waterproof case
- Integrated GPS for precision time tags
- External or internal timing signals (1PPS and 10 MHz)
- 4x10 GbE (40 GbE) connectivity to move recorded data
- Download recording data as raw samples or X-Midas BLUE format
- 120 W nominal power consumption
For additional information, download the MB3 Product Brief.
Other configurations are possible. Please contact us if you are interested in ordering or customizing a product to your specific requirements.
Orders may be placed via e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail.
Commercial Price List available upon request.
Mail: Rincon Research Corporation
101 North Wilmot Road, Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85711
WARNING: Commodities, including associated software, firmware, and technical data, offered for sale on this site are controlled for export by the U.S. Department of State under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or by the Department of Commerce under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Purchaser is required by U.S. law to comply with these regulations. Export, re-export, and retransfer of these commodities by any means without the required licenses or other U.S. Government authorization is prohibited by U.S. law.