Rincon Research’s WGS10 Ethernet switch, with ten 10/100/1000 ports, is built to last in a rugged environment. With its high-quality on-board power supplies, the WGS10 provides years of trouble-free service. The WGS10 provides high-quality solid tantalum capacitors, rugged power connectors, and a small form factor.
- Provides ten 10/100/1000 Mbit-capable Ethernet connections
- Full duplex capability on all ports
- Autolearn/Aging of MAC address
- Supports jumbo frames
- 1Q Quality of Service
- Forwards and filters packets at non-blocking, full-wire speed
- Auto speed negotiation on all ports
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detection on all ports
- Application-specific firmware loads are available
For more information, download the WGS10 Product Brief.
Orderable Part Numbers:
- WGS10 Ruggedized, unmanaged, 10-port, wired 1-Gigabit Ethernet switch
Other configurations are possible. Please contact us if you are interested in customizing a product to your specific requirements.
Orders may be placed via e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail.
Mail: Rincon Research Corporation
101 North Wilmot Road, Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85711
WARNING: Commodities, including associated software, firmware, and technical data, offered for sale on this site are controlled for export by the U.S. Department of State under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or by the Department of Commerce under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Purchaser is required by U.S. law to comply with these regulations. Export, re-export, and retransfer of these commodities by any means without the required licenses or other U.S. Government authorization is prohibited by U.S. law.
Network Management Type
Unmanaged, Layer 2
Marvell 88E6161 (two)
Jumbo Frame Support
Up to 64 VLANS
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q.
802.3x flow control is available, but not used by default; VLAN configuration and multicast addresses can be assigned by manufacturer
Less than 10 W
9.5 VDC to 14.5 VDC, 12 VDC (nom)
0°C to 70°C