MBRA Product Family (BECOMING DEPRECATED)
Rincon Research Corporation’s MountainBrik™ RAID and Acquisition (MBRA) systems are becoming deprecated. The systesms are compact, high-speed RAID storage solutions with integrated signal acquisition.
Recordings can be done in single shot or in looped mode. In looped mode, new data overwrites older data for indefinite recording duration. Six solid-state disks are easily removable from the top of the chassis to facilitate quick drive swaps in the field for additional storage.
The recorded data playback feature permits the user to reproduce an analog output of recorded data streams. Recorded data is time tagged when the system is connected to external time/frequency sources.
The MBRA systems have two independent inputs that can be used simultaneously. The IF model includes two independent, sub-band tuners that can be deployed on either of the input channels. The sub-band tuners support output bandwidths from 21 kHz to 42 MHz. An intuitive Java-based command and control interface supports operation using Windows, OS X, and Linux platforms.
- On IF units, save the entire 105 MHz input bandwidth to disk for more than 7 hours
- For RF units, save the entire 56 MHz input bandwidth to disk for more than 6 hours
- Record at rates of up to 700 MByte/s (IF units) or 490 MByte/s (RF units) in a single shot or in looped mode for indefinite recording duration
- Quickly and easily swap the six removable, solid-state disks for additional data storage
- Ascertain system health at a glance using the intuitive Web-based control interface
- Transport the system in a rugged, lightweight, waterproof case
Orderable Part Numbers:
- LPRD-01 RF RAID system, RFXR, Dual ADC, 6x960GB SSDs and GPSDO
- LPRD-02 same as LPRD-01, with addition of laptop controller
- IFXRRD-01 IF RAID system, IFXR, Dual ADC, 6x960GB SSDs and GPSDO
Other configurations are possible. Please contact us if you are interested in customizing a product to your specific requirements.
Orders may be placed via e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail.
Commercial Price List available upon request.
Mail: Rincon Research Corporation
101 North Wilmot Road, Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85711
WARNING: Commodities, including associated software, firmware, and technical data, offered for sale on this site are controlled for export by the U.S. Department of State under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or by the Department of Commerce under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Purchaser is required by U.S. law to comply with these regulations. Export, re-export, and retransfer of these commodities by any means without the required licenses or other U.S. Government authorization is prohibited by U.S. law.