XSDR Product Family
For systems requiring high-performance software-defined radios, Rincon Research Corporation’s eXtreme Software-Defined Radio (xSDR) family of Xilinx Zynq-based products provides incredible digital signal processing (DSP) capability in a mission-ready, low SWaP platform. Built on a base and mezzanine card architecture, the xSDR family is a versatile, reconfigurable, cost-effective DSP solution.
Rincon’s xSDR products are designed to rigorous specifications, including:
- Wide input power range: 9 VDC to 57 VDC or PoE Type 2
- Write-protection controls for all non-volatile memory
- Flexible boot-options: over microSD card, NFS, RAM-disk, etc.
- Rugged mechanical design provides excellent shielding and is easy to cool
- Accurate and precise time-tagging with external 1 PPS, NMEA-0183, DC IRIG-B, NTP, and 10 MHz frequency reference. Careful circuit design and unique firmware let us provide nanosecond-accurate time tags regardless of the sample rate.
Use LPFE base card with mix-and-match I/O cards to support diverse applications:
- High-rate RF-to-packets collect via 1 GbE or 10 GbE with 10GBASE-T daughter card
- F1/F2 coherent relays
- Demod-remod systems
- Unattended, autonomous SIGINT
Download the xSDR Family Product Brief for more information about the xSDR product family.
Orderable Part Numbers:
LPC-10- f s
- f = Zynq SoC model
- Z7045 (standard), Z7035, or Z7030
- s = SoC Temperature range and speed grade
- E2 (standard)
- LPC-10-Z7045E2 LPFE with Zynq Z7045, I2 temperature and speed grade
- LPM-IFXR-0200 Dual-channel IF transceiver
- LPM-RFXR-0200 70 MHz to 6 GHz MIMO transceiver
Other configurations are possible. Please contact us if you are interested in customizing a product to your specific requirements.
Orders may be placed via e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail.
Mail: Rincon Research Corporation
101 North Wilmot Road, Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85711
WARNING: Commodities, including associated software, firmware, and technical data, offered for sale on this site are controlled for export by the U.S. Department of State under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or by the Department of Commerce under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Purchaser is required by U.S. law to comply with these regulations. Export, re-export, and retransfer of these commodities by any means without the required licenses or other U.S. Government authorization is prohibited by U.S. law.